Sunday, March 22, 2009

San Fran Day 2

Breakfast: Lefty O'Doules
Corn Beef Hash - corned beef, potatoes (hash), green peppers, onions
Two eggs
Toast
OMFG TASTY!

Then, and oh holy crap no shit there we were...we shopped at Macy's for like...three-four hours!! And hey, they have cooler stuff than Boulder's Macy's. And it was cheaper than some of the other stores around here: Saks Fifth Avenue, Barney's, Bloomingdales, Zara...

At one point we saw this homeless guy w/ a rottweiler laying down and on him was laying a TABBY cat and on the cat there was a WHITE rat!! A rat on a cat on a dog, what's up wit that? Go transient. Any animal lover is a friend of mine =) (As long as you're not PETA).

Lunch: Boudin's Bakery
Clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl. again....
OMFG TASTY!

We sat in the sun for a while to digest and had a drink at the Westin Hotel where Mom and Dad stayed last time. I had a drink w/ gin, lime juice, cucumber, ginger ale. Mom always just has scotch. haha
Then we took a clanky cable car to Fisherman's Wharf which was still cold and windy. blech. But the wharf was cool, all oceany and fish-smelly.  I got a cool Greek Fisherman's hat. It is going to be awesome for steampunk.  =D

Then we HAD to have a drink at the Hard Rock. They are actually really exciting. Mom nerded out about George Harrison's guitar and Shakira's pants. And I finally got the Bloody Mary that I'd been craving all day.

Dinner:
3lb crab (for both mom and me)
Crab chowder...need I say this again..
OMFG TASTY
Out waiter was named Vito and he was pretty fun. I asked him how "killer" are their Killer Dungeness Crabs and he said: "So killer there were 30 homicides last year alone because of them." Heehee. He said to us at the end of dinner that we were very fun. hooray! We're fun!

And no, I'm not going to say how much money I spent today. Let's just say that I finished my M.A. COMPS and I'm on vacation, dammit.

No comments: