Monday, March 23, 2009

S.F. Day 3

"WILL THIS BLOODY FUCKING WIND EVER STOP?!" She asks.

OMG WIIIIIND!  Dam you, wind. I hate you so so so so so much! It SHOULD be a gorgeous day here in San Fran. 53 degrees, sunny, springy, plants are blooming, pigeons cooing and cold-as-shit wind. Worse by the bay (obviously) and awful on the 2 1/2 hour open side cable car tour we took. My face feels burned and not from too much sun. Ok, rant done.

Breakfast: Sears Fine Food
Eggs Benedict w/ hashbrowns.

Waited for 20 minutes or so (in the wind) and then longer inside. Dunno if it was worth the wait but it was pretty darn tasty.

Lunch was another bowl of clam chowder in a bread bowl. I LIT-RALLY can't get enough clam chowdah. I could eat it every day in a SF bread bowl. OMNOMNOM.

Next we went (more) shopping at this indoor designer mall. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're girls...What do you expect? One store called "Next" was really funky, high end spendy (not designer spendy - the level just below). Got a couple things on good sale though including these sick pants with, I shit you not, swarovski crystals all down the legs. Man, they are sexy!

Dinner: Sushi Boat
Sushi floated around a moat on little boats and you just grabbed the ones you wanted. B/c of this I have no idea what I ate. But I like the thrill, the excitement, the mystery and the risk of food poisoning! Livin' on the edge, bitch! LOL. Except I know I had Flying Fish Roe (and really tasty green tea!)

No comments: